Boring wet Sunday....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
The car is broken (exhaust hanging off) and it's too wet for enjoyable cycling or the motorbike.
I might even be reduced to reading some of the many half read books on my Kindle.
Rain radar says it's pretty much wet nationwide today, which is nice. Would hate to think we keep all the rain to ourselves :okay:.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Stage 2 of the Vuelta to watch, maybe?

Slick

Guru
Football then Vuelta. Mrs Slick mentioned shopping but I managed to side step that suggestion with relative ease.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Wet here too. It's our anniversary today, but been roped into decorating my daughter's bedroom. Due to my back, all the heavy work has been done by my daughter and wife. All I have to do is take down the 'floating bed' - the bed is suspended from the wall and roof about 4ft up. She want's it elsewhere in the room now. That requires lopping off 12cm to fit it where she has now decided it's going, along a different wall. Happy Anniversary !

D

Deleted member 23692

Final rounds of the XCO world cup live on RedBull TV at the mo

classic33

Leg End Member
Wet here too. It's our anniversary today, but been roped into decorating my daughter's bedroom. Due to my back, all the heavy work has been done by my daughter and wife. All I have to do is take down the 'floating bed' - the bed is suspended from the wall and roof about 4ft up. She want's it elsewhere in the room now. That requires lopping off 12cm to fit it where she has now decided it's going, along a different wall. Happy Anniversary !
Daughter will be treating the pair of you today I take it.

Happy Anniversary

vickster

Legendary Member
I went out on the bike at 9.30...decided at 18 miles to get to 20...naturally the last 2 it was raining quite hard...I got 30 Strava cups including a QOM and two top tens :okay:
...showered and on sofa watching last nights sleb masterchef and internet shopping! :ohmy:
I might need to go out to a supermarket later in the car. Some housework maybe and ironing in front of the football

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
22841171508.jpg

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
The car is broken (exhaust hanging off) and it's too wet for enjoyable cycling or the motorbike.
I might even be reduced to reading some of the many half read books on my Kindle.
Rain radar says it's pretty much wet nationwide today, which is nice. Would hate to think we keep all the rain to ourselves :okay:.
Wet where you are?
now that's a rarity;)

Plenty nice walks in your area...
dig out yer old cagoule and head to the hills
(let me know if the path to Gretto falls(Catseye) is back to normal)

Top Bottom