Boring wet Sunday....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was lucky and managed to get out for 3 hours before the dreich. I've been watching the eurosports player all afternoon to fill in the gap.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Sadly, due to the monsoon outside, all thoughts of cycling were cancelled.

So I took Mrs ND to the pub for a slap up roast Sunday lunch, followed by pudding and all accompanied by a couple of the Ilkley Brewery's fine Mary Janes.

000b.JPG

There are worse ways to spend a soggy Sunday afternoon - after all, I could have been a couple of miles up the road stood in a muddy field at the Leeds Festival :rain:

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member

So I took Mrs ND to the pub for a slap up roast Sunday lunch, followed by pudding and all accompanied by a couple of the Ilkley Brewery's fine Mary Janes.

View attachment 426939

There are worse ways to spend a soggy Sunday afternoon - after all, I could have been a couple of miles up the road stood in a muddy field at the Leeds Festival :rain:
That looks like a nice pub. I can well imagine it would be a good place to be on a dreich Sunday afternoon :cheers:.

D

Deleted member 1258

Sorting out the washing and ironing this morning, family round this afternoon, managed to see most of the F1 as well, currently watching Country File.

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Can't understand why people find it "cool" to have a noisy exhaust.

My mates FiL has an Aprillia Tuono with the baffles removed. That is a seriously anti social motorbike.

Anyway, knew it was going to be wet from the forecast so rode enough miles yesterdayto make sure that all I'd want to do today was rest. Did a bit of bike fettling in the garage, some stretching and lots of dozing. Rest when it's wet, ride in the dry.

matiz

Guru
Spent half the day driving from Weymouth to Wolves non stop rain got a headache from watching the road with the wipers on fast,and there's nothing on tv now I'm here I'm to tired to read so I'm going to bed.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
P1000526.JPG

View attachment 426939

What a gorgeous bar! Craft beer festival here in Deptford. Damp as....

Last edited:
Top Bottom