Boring wet Sunday....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Got a few miles in this morning around the North East coast whilst up here on holiday. It was damp rather than wet but that certainly changed this afternoon :rain:

20180826_101733.jpg 20180826_102504.jpg 20180826_105537.jpg

Hoping it's calmer tomorrow for my first SUP lesson at Beadnell Bay :eek:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
That looks like a nice pub. I can well imagine it would be a good place to be on a dreich Sunday afternoon :cheers:.

What a gorgeous bar!

Aye, there are worse places to spend a Sunday.
It's a wonderful old pub and always has at least 6 real ales on - it's so good that we've got it booked for a little celebration in a few weeks.

jongooligan

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5362751, member: 9609"]wow - some bike, just looked up the spec for that - 123bhp, that must have some lift. The one in the vid sounds good too, be some noise straight through ^_^
[/QUOTE]

Mate's got a Tuono too. We sometimes ride out together with me on my 650 strom. I wave to them when I pass them at the petrol stations.

D

Deleted member 26715

Nowt wrong with the weather. You're just wearing the wrong clothes.
Yeah but how do you dry them? Just checked my mitts & they are still sodened, along with my boots, at this rate I won't be riding tomorrow because of the rain today

subaqua

What’s the point
Not bored here. Just packed tools away after altering kitchen electrics, putting new floor down and doing the plastering ready for carcass building and erection tomorrow . Started at 8am... I think I deserve the cold cider I can hear calling me.

Only 4 more units to assemble .. have built and fitted 10 units on the wobbliest most out of Square Walls ever known. My new laser level has been well worth the £150 . The horrible bit of worktops tomorrow .

Top Bottom