1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Both my ridgebacks

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by shakie1973, 29 May 2008.

1. shakie1973

shakie1973 New Member

Hello guys,

As it says on the tin, heres a pic of both my ridgebacks :biggrin:

Im new to the wonderful world of cycling, and the forum, so thought id post the pic..........1's all shiny and new, the other 1 is the trusty best friend who never lets you down.
    Think the dogs faster, but recon that might be summit to do with the bloke riding the other 1 !!!

CIMG1658.jpg

2. punkypossum

punkypossum Donut Devil

I like the brown one best!

3. Mortiroloboy

Mortiroloboy New Member

The dog doesn't look very happy with his birthday present.;)

4. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

Does the brown one move. Some friends have a Ridgeback, he's both the biggest and the laziest dog on the planet and if he doesn't want to shift you won't make him.

5. shakie1973

shakie1973 New Member

LOL,
    Yeah he moves just fine. Not sure how many gears he's got, but he gives the little bunnies in the fields over the road a good run for their money!!

And yeah punky, he's my fave 2.......................but i am pretty pleased with the 2 wheel version.

cheers

6. longers

longers Veteran

Hello Shakie, Welcome :biggrin:

I had a Ridgeback some years ago (two wheels) it did me proud until stolen and have known some excellent 4 legged versions, I used to walk a best of breed winner at Crufts regularly - top dog and he knew it. He used to eat better than most people (pub dog with a good cook :biggrin:).

Good photo :biggrin:.