Bought a Brompton rear luggage rack, and cat steals an Easywheel.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kj92

I wish it was one of my old little ones, but no... it's the new bigger easywheel that came to replace the smaller older ones.

The little bastard doesn't know what a kerfuffle she's caused either. I called Brilliant Bikes to tell the tale, and to see if they can find a spare easywheel they can send to me :wacko:

Wait what ?? The cat took it off your bike ?

I know one of my cats took exception to me leaving a bike in his kitchen overnight. Came down to a flat tyre.
Three little holes in the inner tube.

I should be grateful he's not done anything to the Brompton but maybe he's loosened nuts or something like yours did ?

OP
OP
kj92

kj92

Wait what ?? The cat took it off your bike ?

I know one of my cats took exception to me leaving a bike in his kitchen overnight. Came down to a flat tyre.
Three little holes in the inner tube.

I should be grateful he's not done anything to the Brompton but maybe he's loosened nuts or something like yours did ?
Nah I was getting ready to fit the bigger ones on the frame to match the rack. The first one I was installing, almost ready to take the second BRAND NEW one from beside me, when she took it from under my nose and sprinted away with it?! Grrrrrr!

OP
OP
kj92

kj92

P.S. She's not a tortie by any chance? :whistle:
20200720_002409.jpg

Heres her ladyship in question!!

View attachment 539802

Heres her ladyship in question!!

Aaaah, she's gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Even if she isn't flavour of the month right now... ;)

OP
OP
kj92

kj92

For those who are interested... Brilliant Bikes sent me replacement set of two easywheels. Their customer service is SO GOOD!

20200805_123358.jpg

D

Deleted member 26715

Great idea! Now... how do I teach her to speak English 🤔
But do cat's not speak the universal language? If you take a cat from all countries, they all seem to converse without any issues

Gunk

Guru
They are a great business, I bought tons of stuff off them when I rebuilt my Mk2 and visited their shop in Chobham, a shop run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts, a rare thing these days.

Top Bottom