Bought the Mrs an electric bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
A lady comes to my place of work in Glossop everyday from Ashton on an electric bike. She says she had an accident which left her with a brain injury (you would never, ever know it) and had her licence withdrawn. She loves it and says as well as having given her back her indepencence she just loves riding it and would now prefer it to a car anyway.:smile:
One of our customers at the restaurant had epilepsy. Wasnt allowed to drive either and so used to get around on a bike like that. Never found out if it was electric though was told it made his condition slightly better

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
You are right about the batteries. Ours were 3 years old but were as good as the day we bought them when we sold them on.

Batteries are a problem.

Spares for the Bosch crank drive equipped bikes are anything between £500 and £700.

As Steve says, some batteries appear to be able to last three or more years, but it's still a lot to pull out when the time comes.

biking_fox

Guru
Mrs' ebike arrived today - Ferber A2B. She's delighted and been waiting for the delivery as you do. I've got to put he pedals on etc tonight.... wish me luck.

Tojo

Über Member
I wish I had thought of buying my ex an electric bike with a really powerful battery and sending her on her way and hoping she would be totally lost when the battery ran out.....:whistle:

Top Bottom