Bowing to the queen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
darkstar said:
we are all below the queen

Rubbish. Her sh*t stinks like the rest of us.

I wouldn't put myself in the position of ever getting close enough to bow/curtsey/moon. :wacko:

Arch

Married to Night Train
User482 said:
The difference is that a Japanese person would also bow to me. It's their version of shaking hands, surely?

And how are you Arch? We haven't cycle-chatted for ages!

I'm fine - just back from 800 miles through France, and finding work a bit tedious in this heat, but otherwise feeling moderately fit, and still haven't talked myself out of doing the 2013 LEL...

U

User482

Arch said:
I'm fine - just back from 800 miles through France, and finding work a bit tedious in this heat, but otherwise feeling moderately fit, and still haven't talked myself out of doing the 2013 LEL...

What's LEL?

Glad you enjoyed France. Did you do a coast to coast?

Arch

Married to Night Train
User482 said:
What's LEL?

Glad you enjoyed France. Did you do a coast to coast?

LEL = London-Edinburgh-London. In under 5 days.... See Arallsopps account of last years in the blog, in Touring, or in paperback! Bloody man is so inspiring.:smile:

We (8 recumbent trikers) only did coast to coast in the sense that we started at Le Havre and ended at St Malo - inbetween we headed southish for 350 miles to a village near Confolens, and then westish to the Atlantic coast at St Aiguillon sur Mer and then north and eastish to St Malo. I'm gradually writing it up on Crazy Guy, and will post a link when it's done.

Stayed in B and Bs mostly, with a gite or two thrown in, and one cave....

Brahan

Über Member
The whole idea of bowing seems out dated to me. Fair enough if you want to, but if you choose not to bow then you shouldn't be judged.

darkstar

User1314 said:
He went on to play rugby for Saracens.
Oh dearxx(

Sam Kennedy

I don't really support the idea of someone owning a country just because they are related to someone.

I didn't vote for her, so I shouldn't be expected to bow down to her (quite literally).

Top Bottom