Boxing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I’m excited about the Fury v Wilder fight but It’s just too late to each for an old fart like me. I used to stay up until 4am to watch fights but not anymore.
I hope Fury wins but worry that Wilder will snag him with his freakish punching power.
They are both weighing heavier than expected.

Levo-Lon

Guru
We'll done Tyson, decisive

Drago

Legendary Member
If Fury ever faced Joshua in that form he'd demolish him. Joshua may have beaten Ruiz second time around but he hardly showered himself in glory.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
They just do not fight like they used to do.

Reactions: gbb

Stephenite

Membå
Masterclass by Tyson there. Movement and power just too much for Wilder.

It could have been finished sooner had Tyson not had to be wary of that big right hand.

gbb

Legendary Member
Wilder never looked comfortable, right from the off. I'm glad for Fury, he looked purposeful, determined, in full control and deserved the win but it was hardly an epic simply because Wilder just wasnt in it, almost like he didnt want to be there.
Itd be interesting to see some of Wilders better fights, I havnt seen one so dont know if is stance and style in this fight is typical, but he looked finished in the 5th.
One of the all time great fights, nowhere near. Put either against Mike Tyson at his best...he was an animal, relentless, he really looked scary in the ring.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The biggest UK fight for a decade is about to start. Who is watching?
Dubois is the more impressive boxer but Joyce could easily bulldoze a win.

Drago

Legendary Member
Anyone having a flutter on the Hall v Bjornnson fight?

The Beast seems to just be edging opinion and the odds, but The Mountain must surely present a bit of a challenge, and word is that he's taking the training extremely seriously.

Last edited:
Top Bottom