Bradley is so going to Sky...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

girofan

Wiggins and Sky saga is like a bad episode of Eastenders!
"Do you fink Wiggo is gonna do the right fing Archie ahnd stay wiv Varters?"
"Nah Peg, he'll clear orf to Sky and install Sky boxes when 'e aint ridin for Brails!!!!"

girofan

"Ere Peg, av you eard that Swifty is gonna go to Sky? Tchmil is spittin jellied eels abhat it!!"
"Nah Archie, it aint true suwely! Nice young fella like im breakin iz contwact. Bwailsford as a lot to answer for!!!"

carrock

wiggins

to be honest, he needs to either sh1t or get off the pot....either go or announce he's staying put!!:blush:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I tend to agree with the last few posts except that this is Wiggins' best and possibly only shot at a big day. He didn't make money out of the Olympic success and after his 4th place in the Tour he wants to cash in understandably and Sky represents his best chance.
Mucky perhaps but the career is a short one.

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Not sure - I can't find it on the UCI ProTour website...

Skip Madness

It seems Sky have a press conference scheduled for tomorrow where it is expected that they will announce the signing of Wiggins, according to Cycling News.

I can't wait until all this bollocks is dealt with.

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
It means they are going to have a team argument before they've even started. Thomas Lövkvist was saying the other day that he expects to be Team Leader for the TdF...

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Flying_Monkey said:
He'll need a motor if he's going to beat Contador (or some of whatever The Big C is on...)
you're very brave now that Mr. Eady can't get you!!!! (Looks at deeds for house and decides to move on..)

stumpy

dellzeqq said:
Brailsford has just announced that BW has signed a 4 year deal with Sky

Bloody hell!!! I didn't see that coming....there has not even been mention of the possibility of Wiggins moving team has there??????????has there???? :biggrin:;):wacko:;):thumbsup:

Top Bottom