Brake fluid disaster

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
gbb said:
Thats just reminded me about the other night...i'm doing some fried tomatoes on toast..and ive got a glass of white wine. I poured the excess oil from the frying pan into another glass(temporarily).
At some stage in the process....i grabbed the wrong glass, and so so nearly took a lovely mouthfull of...cooking oil xx(:biggrin:
I had a friend in London who had a dog. One day while tidying up her kitchen she put a pan of old chip oil on a chair while she carried on cleaning. When she went to take the rubbish out her dog quickly seized the chance and drank the pan of oil and then projectile vomited the lot all over the kitchen.:smile::smile::biggrin:

tyred

Legendary Member
gbb said:
At some stage in the process....i grabbed the wrong glass, and so so nearly took a lovely mouthfull of...cooking oil xx(:angry:

You need to be careful doing things like that. Someone I know, while working on an agricultural crop sprayer, drained some Dromoxone into a coke can and later took a mouthful of it accidentally. He almost died as a result.

Top Bottom