Brands you trust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Pepsi.
"Choice of a New Generation"

Have you tried St Petersburg White Night watercolours. I switched to them years ago and stocked up.
Prices have risen, but I rate them highly.

No, but I intend to in the near future, because they seem to be the only people these days who make full pans rather than half pans, and I have some that are close to running out.

I find half pans too fiddly and tubes are wasteful.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I've always rally rated Hewlett Packard when it comes to any kind of IT hardware. I've had loads of their stuff over the years - desktops, laptops and of course printers - and it's all been absolutely top notch. The laptop I'm typing this on is eight years old, and has been bashed around something chronic, but it's never missed a beat, and the keyboard is still one of the best I've ever come across.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
In my label-printing days a British pioneer of water-based flexographic inks, Label Ink, was bought out by AkzoNobel, as was G-Man, our preferred paste ink supplier. They developed both brands into superb products. Of course they own Dulux, whose paints are, as far as I have found, unequalled for both coverage and, importantly, usability.

Acrylic art paint has to be Liquitex. I discovered it in the early 70s and, even now, I haven't found another which comes close.

Otherwise, I've reluctantly given up on Brooks because of their declining quality.

For everyday use Clark's shoes are always comfortable from new.

Top Bottom