Breakfast how much?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

jimboalee said:
I wouldn't force anyone to go without a breakfast before an hour's riding, but it might be a good experiment to skip breakfast and take a tub of Frosties to snack on 60 minutes after arriving. Or cold sausages if you're a Carny.:biggrin:

:laugh:Miss breakfast bloody ell, I have a large bowl of porridge at ten to sixish and by eight o clock I am hungary, if I missed breakfast I woulden't make it to work, they would find me beside the roadside somewhere chewing on my handlebars.

jimboalee

dave r said:
:laugh:Miss breakfast bloody ell, I have a large bowl of porridge at ten to sixish and by eight o clock I am hungary, if I missed breakfast I woulden't make it to work, they would find me beside the roadside somewhere chewing on my handlebars.

No breakfast, and by eight o'clock, I'm Czechoslovakia ;)

Victoria

Tea at 6.15, then a glass of orange juice before I leave at about 7.00am. I'm at work by 7.30, then after I've changed and checked diaries I have some plain yoghurt with a few sultanas sprinkled on and a cup of tea at about 8.30-9.00.

Same at weekends, unless we have a cooked veggie breakfast for a treat!;)

peanut

large bowl of Kellogs K mixed with All Bran and a spoonful of raw oats . Sounds strange but its tasty.

I bought some digital scales last week and was amazed how little 30gms is ;) 2x tablespoons in the bottom of the bowl....crazy.
Sure you are going to lose weight eating that little. You might as well go without all together I reckon

45gm of Porrige with brown shugar does the trick for me. When I started cycling I would get very hungry during and after the ride (30 miles) :eek: and would eat everything in site on returning home.

I dont get the same hungar pains anymore which has made it easier for too loose weight.

Top Bottom