Breggsit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
You could just drop the whole lot on the floor.

Smashing. :giggle:
Eggsactly what they'd eggspect.

Least in my humble northern opinion,Manchester is the hub of the universe and civilised world. As stated in recent reports the young and bright are fleeing London village for a better life oop norf , so stick that in your mantle piece smoking jacket pipe and choke on it
Where’s Manchester?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
You could ask the unegglected members of the EU27 to decide what they want you to do...but it might cost you more than you eggspected

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Or

Find an eggscellent lawyer to neggotiate a good divorce settlement. Lower than you were initially where asked for...breakaway eggstremely quickly with neggotiated access to any offspring. Short term pain will soon pass and then you can make your own decisions to best suite you....and one day everyone involved will see what an eggsellent decision you made and set a good eggsample for the rest to follow.

clid61

Veteran
I really like you ,piss taking no where near londoner from posiibly the home counties or other derelict council estates . I doff my hat to your attiude and sense of being a toff , ps your toff like image was portayed as and alcohic gay with no future other than daddys estae , take care my duck were living real in the north XXXXX

Top Bottom