Brighton Stn Cycle Centre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

latusaki

I am moving to Brighton soon with my two bikes. Unfortunately there is no space inside the flat I have rented for a bike, and only racks outside on the pavement. I can leave my city bike there but not my road bike. I have been trying to see if there is any private indoor bike parking/storage I can use, and came across the Cycle Centre of Brighton on Station on news, although have not been able to find any website or phone number for the bike shop online.

Does anyone know if you can store your bike there permanently or is there a limit on how long you can have the bike there to avoid filling up. I need a secure place to leave my road bike, which I will probably ride 1-2 times a week..

My plan-b is dismantle and pack it until I move to a new place but I would much rather ride it..

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I am going to Brighton for work today, I'll take a look in amd ask

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
By time I arrived on Sunday the info desk was closed. Signs read that bikes are under secure access by key card only. No mention of any limit to duration left

OP
OP
L

latusaki

Thank you for checking. I asked a friend who is also in Brighton to try and get a phone number next time he is around station. Will update the thread for reference when I know.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I could go with both. Coming from Sheffield, Ill need to find some decent pubs down there!
No shortage of decent pubs as @MossCommuter knows, if he can remember through the haze.:whistle:
I'm away for a few days but I'll check what the score is on Tuesday, if you haven't found out already.

OP
OP
L

latusaki

Tried to call Station information yesterday without luck, gave up after 5 mins on Souther Cust service waiting list... This is proving amazingly challenging...

Top Bottom