Britain by Bike on Channel 5

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robing

Über Member
Friday nights at 8pm channel 5 I think
I thought he was asking about the Cycle Show on ITV4, which isn't currently being shown.

Too Tyred

Thoroughly enjoying this series. I've got an urge to go and ride a couple of these places especially Scotland! Amazing scenery. Agreed, anything that makes people want to have a tootle around the country on their bikes is a plus in my book. 5 miles here or 5 miles there, they'll soon get the bug!

I like how they play off each other too, especially the druid scene where George was right into it and you could tell Larry was trying not to laugh. George is a likeable character and Larry is very funny in his 'older man' way.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Thoroughly enjoying this series. I've got an urge to go and ride a couple of these places especially Scotland! Amazing scenery. Agreed, anything that makes people want to have a tootle around the country on their bikes is a plus in my book. 5 miles here or 5 miles there, they'll soon get the bug!

I like how they play off each other too, especially the druid scene where George was right into it and you could tell Larry was trying not to laugh. George is a likeable character and Larry is very funny in his 'older man' way.
Sort of excitable puppy and old dog, as it were.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Another bit I particularly liked is where Larry was shaking everyone’s hand as they were disembarking the ferry and George quipped in something like “He’s assumed royal patronage now and is shaking everyone’s hand whether they want to or not”.

Top Bottom