Britains Got Talent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
gavintc said:
complete pish.
How dare you:biggrin:
Spellbound a close 2nd for me

gavintc

Guru
gaz said:
when i watch this, i sometimes think the title would be better as 'Britain's got Immigrants that have talent'

You must be watching a different programme or perhaps you just have a problem.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I don't normally go for these kind of programmes, but quite enjoyed it tonight, some very talented acts who deserve a break. Better than the usual Saturday night tosh that's on TV ;)
Not sure who will win, but my fave was the first act, excellent 'dancing' & humour

gavintc

Guru
I have not seen much of it before. But, Spelbound had it for me. There were some outstanding acts and I think about 1/2 of them were excellent.

montage

God Almighty
dancing dog has already been done,
little singing kid is boring to watch, and is possibly the only kid in the country who dreads his balls dropping,
two dancers were ok as was the single dancer - but dancing has been done a million times,
drum kid is a douchbag and simply a chubby reincarnation of his father who will only ever get to use one kind of rythm stick,
I was worried the old lady was about to keel over - but for 80 odd, I'm impressed (still boring though).
I can walk 500 miles impersonater was excellent - really original, witty and carried out well.
Gymnasts were hands down the best.

Have I left anybody out?
Oh yer, boy band. They can sing, but, look at them. They are "little shoots on bikes" who aren't on their bikes.

Oh...James Corden is on at the moment...I think he should win

HonestMan1910

Über Member
montage said:
little singing kid is boring to watch, and is possibly the only kid in the country who dreads his balls dropping,
two dancers were ok as was the single dancer - but dancing has been done a million times,
drum kid is a douchbag and simply a chubby reincarnation of his father who will only ever get to use one kind of rythm stick,
I was worried the old lady was about to keel over - but for 80 odd, I'm impressed (still boring though).
I can walk 500 miles impersonater was excellent - really original, witty and carried out well.

Have I left anybody out?
Oh yer, boy band. They can sing, but, look at them. They are "little shoots on bikes" who aren't on their bikes.

What number do i dial for this post to win ? ;):laugh:;)

potsy

Rambler
montage said:

Have I left anybody out?

You forgot the singing accountant fella,who is the double of a guy I work with-he wasn't impressed when I mentioned it.

gavintc

Guru
potsy said:
Great act IMO,gutted the Dancing Dog missed out though:sad: and the little drummer boy 3rd WTF:angry:

I thought the singer from Harrogate was better than the dog or the drummer. But, the correct act won - Her Maj will enjoy the show.

Top Bottom