Britains Got Talent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Judging from the silence in the house its finally finished :-) Did the singing gold fish win?

mangaman

potsy said:
Great act IMO,gutted the Dancing Dog missed out though:sad:

It must be heartbreaking potsy. I only hope you can find the inner strength to pull through :biggrin: Time,I think, will eventually heal the tragedy.:ohmy:

potsy

Rambler
mangaman said:
It must be heartbreaking potsy. I only hope you can find the inner strength to pull through :biggrin: Time,I think, will eventually heal the tragedy.:ohmy:
Ha Ha yeah time and another bottle of Bulmers;)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
User76 said:
So who do you want to win?

Got to be Spellbound, the acrobats. Marvellous.

Absolutely, as a one time Gymnast I have to say they are absolutely awesome. Precision, timing and strength added to really daring and imaginative routines.
The guy that coaches that lot should be doing something for a national squad... any squad frankly. A great achievement.

montage

God Almighty
Fab Foodie said:
Absolutely, as a one time Gymnast I have to say they are absolutely awesome. Precision, timing and strength added to really daring and imaginative routines.
The guy that coaches that lot should be doing something for a national squad... any squad frankly. A great achievement.

I thought he said he was also preparing them for the world championships?

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Wipe Out played properly. Look at how few drums the Ventures had, only 4. I know the drummer boy had to beef it up a bit because it is not really a drum solo, but he got the beat totally wrong.
And the more famous Surfari's version

darkstar

People calling the drummer lad a chav need to sort their prejudice ridden attitude out, he's a nice lad from what i've seen. Great drummer as well, good for him.

Glad Spellbound won though, they are world class.

Debian

darkstar said:
People calling the drummer lad a chav need to sort their prejudice ridden attitude out, he's a nice lad from what i've seen. Great drummer as well, good for him.

+1... and he's only a kid, he'll improve a lot from a currently good position.

darkstar said:
Glad Spellbound won though, they are world class.

-1 though here. Skilful I'll grant you but decidedly a one-act act, more like a circus troupe. I would have preferred to see the impersonator win, he was clever and versatile.

darkstar

Debian said:
+1... and he's only a kid, he'll improve a lot from a currently good position.

-1 though here. Skilful I'll grant you but decidedly a one-act act, more like a circus troupe. I would have preferred to see the impersonator win, he was clever and versatile.
Hmmm I'm not sure exactly what you mean by a 'one-act act'... Do you mean they are an acrobatic squad and therefore tend to do acrobatics instead of mixing it up an singing? Or that their moves are the same? If it's the latter then I was thinking they were saving their best stuff for the world champs tbh. No doubt in my mind that they were the most suitable act for the Variety show.

Top Bottom