Brocolli and Salmon Quiche for Tea !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

Kirstie said:
Oh yeh I think we whupped you at netball and rounders a few times!! :biggrin:

I seem to recall you lot beating us at football too!

Tetedelacourse

As I am from north of the border, chips and cheese on a roll fast became the athlete's dinner of choice in my school.

The woman who sits across from me at work told me the other day that she first ate pineapple as a topping on a pizza, at the age of 26. What a nation of fat bastards we truly are.

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Tetedelacourse said:
"Pure vom". lol.

What's for tea tonight Elmer? Include full condiment options please.
Tonight I will be mostly eating......

Steak and Mushroom in Guinness pie, fresh peas and carrots with mashed tatties, a little lo-salt, loads of black pepper, home made gravy using beefstock with a smidgeon (spoon) of My Mate Marmite.
To follow is an experimental dish taken from Britains Greatest Dish called Apple Crump (I can smell that now !) with ice cream.
I will probably (probably ? what probably ?) help the pie along by adding extra Guinness, in a glass of course !
BUUUURRRRRP !!!

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Did anybody have a concoction called "Squab pie" at school. A sort of meat dish with a circle of pastry on it. Can anyone tell me what type of pastry it was ? In fact, can anyone tell me what sort of meat it was ?

Worst abomination I have ever eaten.

We as kids used to reckon the local chippy supplied the ingredients so that we would all run to his shop and boost his profits.

Elmer Fudd said:
Did anybody have a concoction called "Squab pie" at school. A sort of meat dish with a circle of pastry on it. Can anyone tell me what type of pastry it was ? In fact, can anyone tell me what sort of meat it was ?

Worst abomination I have ever eaten.

We as kids used to reckon the local chippy supplied the ingredients so that we would all run to his shop and boost his profits.

Squabs are young birds removed from a nest before they fledge. Pigeons are usually used. You were probably being fed on the results of a pest controller's cull of town centre pigeons.

Top Bottom