Broken water bottle carrier

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by david k, 23 Jul 2012.

1. david k

david k Hi

my alloy one has broken

just the excuse i needed to but a new pair as i need to have them matching!!

theres such a choice though, i dont want to spend £10 each and some go for much more than that. Ive seen ones on ebay for £5 and thats for 2 super light plastic something or other

any advice please, im looking for asomething half decent in black or white or maybe red but defo nearly almost one of those colours

any links please^_^

2. Robeh

Robeh Senior Member

Try these excelent value.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-Elit...rtGoods_CyclAcces_RL&var=&hash=item43afe05ebe

david k and wheres_my_beard like this.
  3. wheres_my_beard

wheres_my_beard Über Member

I have a pair of these (white with black to match the bike) and they are awesome.They have a small rubber thingy which has some give when you take out your bottle or put it back in, and holds really well, and are very light. They might seem expensive but they are well worth it in my opinion.

4. OP
    OP
    david k

david k Hi

cheers guys, they look good. ive took the aluminium one off my hybrid for now, need to sort it soon so will prob go for these

5. Hmm, same price (ok, 4p more) at Evans

6. ohnovino

ohnovino Large Member

+1 to the Elite cages. They're £7.16 @ Merlin, but you have to spend over £10 for free delivery.

david k likes this.
  7. Jonathing

Jonathing Über Member

tumblr_m6uh5nLtnk1rrsy6eo1_500.jpg

david k likes this.
  8. OP
    OP
    david k

david k Hi

he may be after a new role after today

9. Order an Elite (red/white to match my bike) from Evans on Thursday lunchtime. Chose free delivery option. Arrived this morning.

Hmmm, now do I have to get one of these to match?

david k likes this.
  10. Damn, red colour is already coming off it :-(

david k likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice