Higher-end / quality / serviceble water bottles..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've always bought Polar bottles, they last for years, I've had mine for 9 years and still going strong, plus Polar bottles are made in the USA vs the Camelback made in China. Insulated value, there is only about a 1/2 of a degree difference between the Polar and the Camelback Podium when both were setting outside for an hour, so I wouldn't buy one over the other based on that; however, the new Podium 4X Ice does insulate far better than the other two. As far as the nipples are concerned, I have no problems whatsoever with the Polar nipple, and when it's closed I get no leakage.

I can't think I've ever had a water bottle break before? They all last.

I've lots of podium bottles but what's all that plastic in the lid for on the latest ones? Just means you can never empty the bottle on the go. Annoys me no end.

Sallar55

Veteran
Quite like the podium bottles especially the mtb version with the cover over the mouthpiece. Buying the cover as an extra is expensive. Whats the problem with cleaning , all we do is rinse with hot water. I imagine its a pain cleaning the bottle if using the go fast additives 😲. Water is all we use now, no sticky mess to clean. Durable much better than the Elite fly one's . Had one that the bottlecage rubbed a hole in the base.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Polar bottles are made in the USA vs the Camelback made in China.
Hunt-Showdown-Legendary-Hunter-Redneck.jpg

I'll stick to my Chinese made camelbaks thanks :laugh:

Top Bottom