Brompton 3sp SA hub rear wheel and shifter- price reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by PaulM, 28 Aug 2017.

1. PaulM

PaulM Veteran

These are parts which were replaced when upgrading from a 3 speed BSR Sturmey hub Brommie to the 8 speed SA hub by means of the Kinetics conversion kit. I doubt if I had exceeded 300 miles before upgrading. I'm selling these as a complete 3 speed kit.

The 3 speed kit consists of a standard rear wheel with standard BSR hub (pre-2013 so single walled rim), 13T sprocket, gear indicator chain and cable connector, 3 speed trigger shifter and outer gear cable, and chain tensioner assembly. Everything you need apart from a new inner gear cable since the original frayed. £70 the lot including postage.

SOLD Crankset is standard 170mm 50T integrated ring/guard. £30 SOLD

SOLD Pair of Stelvio HS350 28-349 tyres. Little used slicks (one 20 miles, one 300 miles). Came on a recumbent trike in 2008. £13 SOLD

Last edited: 25 Sep 2017
  2. billym0404

billym0404 Active Member

hi does the price include delivery as im after the crank thanks

3. OP
    OP
    PaulM

PaulM Veteran

Yes, includes delivery. Cheque, bank transfer or paypal gift?

4. billym0404

billym0404 Active Member

hi, pay pal is great as a gifts no bother, as its a soild one peace one will you take £25 and i pay as soon as you send you pay pal email. thanks

5. OP
    OP
    PaulM

PaulM Veteran

3 Speed kit still available. Would suit someone wishing to convert from single speed or two speed.

6. OP
    OP
    PaulM

PaulM Veteran

Price reduced to £70. The wheel has a single-walled rim. I believe Brompton changed to a double-walled rim in 2013.

7. OP
    OP
    PaulM

PaulM Veteran

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice