brompton cover

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris folder

Hi:smile: anyone use the brompton saddle bag/bike cover I just ordered one I use a big zip bag for my brompton it fully covers the bike I see the saddle/bike bag just covers bike to the bottom im going to use it if need a quick cover when out. It looks bit silly hanging bag on saddle I think

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
I carry it just in case I meet a jobsworth somewhere. Never yet needed it, but it weighs nothing and the bag is also useful for a banana/choccie bar, so there's no downside to having it.

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi:okay: im just going to purchase one in a bit looks handy if quick cover up of bike needed I will find it useful

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
I use mine if we go somewhere "posh" or if I have to put her in the luggage rack on an express train where I can't see her all the time. The cover doesn't have any logo on so no-one knows what's inside.

The saddle bag it comes in is handy on it's own if you want to go somewhere with only a small amount of stuff - e.g. a purse & a phone.

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Yep:smile: great just picked one up its a bit thicker material than I thought but great to cover bike if needed I see the bag fits in saddle though eyelets. Got to get used to folding it up tight to fit back into the bag now

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Some train companies insist on the bike being covered - Eurostar and SNCF being prime cases in point. A Dimpa bag from IKEA fits and is cheaper, but the Brompton bag is lighter and folds up smaller.

Top Bottom