Brompton - I am converted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Attachments

• Brommie.jpg
    Brommie.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 57
[QUOTE 2728952, member: 30090"]You still got your trike?[/quote]
Hello User30090!

Yes I do still have my trike. I am just working out the best way to sell it as I prefer being upright to recumbenting. It's only done 300 miles but if I hadnt started with the trike I would never have discovered cycling which has had a bit of an impact on my life!

Hope all well with you.

Mice :hello:

[QUOTE 2728979, member: 30090"]Nnnnnoooooo, first Ian.....and now you Mice...:cry:

And yes apart from the above I'm well thanks.:hugs:[/quote]

Sorry about that!!! I did have fun on it but only on night rides and days out in the countryside. Not really for me in London I'm afraid. Hopefully its next owner will do the kind of miles that @Auntie Helen and Alfie do!

Glad you well tho!

Mice :hello:

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Wow, that's brilliant service indeed!

I recently had a SON hub dynamo/B&M lighting system fitted there and was also very impressed. Fast, friendly service; courtesy Brompton supplied while the work was being done; and complimentary slice of carrot cake. :-)

StuartG

slower but further
Sorry Mice you are SO SO WRONG on this!!!!!

It is the very antithesis of the Apple philosophy. For a start its is, as you have found, REPAIRABLE!
There is not an iPadBuilder - Apple want you to do everything their way not customise and pimp to your heart's delight. You are not restricted to the roads it can use, its great value and fun in itself. I could go on but you get my drift.

Flog your iPhone & iPad and gerranuvver Brommie. You know it makes sense ....

Last edited:

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
It is the very antithesis of the Apple philosophy.
On the contrary: superb design, with a huge amount of thought put into the little details; usability second to none; works utterly reliably; and looks great into the bargain. Expensive but excellent value. Brompton is indeed the Apple of the bicycle world.

Last edited:
Top Bottom