brompton s bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris folder

Hi :hello: anyone own a brompton s bag? I do like the size of it for a everyday bag I dont see meny s bags about most use t bag. It looks just the right size for day bag. Im useing c bag but still think its large. I would put it on m series bike it was designed for s series bike

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Aren't they all.

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi:hello:I mite buy myself a s bag I think its the best day bag I dont no why not really looked at s bag I went for c and t Maybe because though was for just s bikes. New design if flaps available soon for s bags to. S bag looks perfect for what I want to carry and looks good over the shoulder

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
The post 2009 S-Bag is pretty good, by all accounts (when I bought my version, the C-bag was obviously superior, I believe that that's not the case since).

I see a lot of them around Manchester, and they look to be as hardwearing as the C-bag, given that I tend to see the same people with the same bags on my commute.

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi:hello:yes the s bag looks great I cant belive not looked at this bag been looking at all others I have c bag still bit large

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi :hello:Yeah you're right it looks good looks the perfect size day bag i have not really looked at it always looked at other bags smaller frame less weight to

Top Bottom