Brooks b66 Sprung saddle sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Brooks B66 brown leather sprung saddle came of a 50's but unsure if original saddle ?

Lots of patina and wear related mark's on top face and wing's . Has just been treated and had some slack taken out of the tension , still lots of adjustment left .

Rails appear to be chrome and in fair condition that would clean up easily . Includes twin rail clamp .

Asking £30 collected from Wellingborough NN8 postcode or add £5 for myHermes delivery

Loads more pictures just ask
IMG_20180116_200621152.jpg IMG_20180116_200718397.jpg IMG_20180116_200729445.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Nobody before e bay wants to make me an offer for this

ChrisEyles

Guru
Didn't see the post until today, otherwise I would have. One of those things I didn't *need* so wasn't actively looking for but when I stumbled across couldn't resist.

Haha, and I've been drooling over your bikes for years now, knew I couldn't go indefinitely without buying *something* ;)

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Didn't see the post until today, otherwise I would have. One of those things I didn't *need* so wasn't actively looking for but when I stumbled across couldn't resist.

Haha, and I've been drooling over your bikes for years now, knew I couldn't go indefinitely without buying *something* ;)

Will drop it off at local myhermes shop in the morning

Top Bottom