Brown sauce or tomato ketchup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Communist...

Bloody cheat.

I Agree with the no butter bit seeing as I don't eat any spread, but the rest? :headshake:
Bread (put my bacon in sliced bread and you will die btw) should be lightly toasted, NEVER microwaved.
Water should never be found anywhere near bacon. Any water injected bacon should be given to the dog.
Lettuce!?! Weirdo.

It gets worse- I forgot to mention the bread is wholemeal!

With the water bit - I agree no water near uncooked bacon but when it is cooked it just lifts off the lovely burnt bit from the pan and coats it on the bacon and then evaporates in the hot pan.

Some years ago I really cut back on fat in my diet and do not add any to anything I eat. This has rather ruined some foods for me as I have now got too used to low or no fat and so things with fat in taste horrid to me. (Fish Fingers, chip shop chips, anything from Griggs etc). I think the lettuce and lemon juice is probably a way of balancing out the fat in bacon. I know I am a bit odd but I am lazy and don't want to get fat so have to do something.

AndyRM

XOXO
Since HP sauce is no longer HP sauce I use Branstons fruity brown sauce.

I'm glad someone brought this up before I had to go on a questionable rant about how the label should now be orange with some clogs on. And it should be called Senate Sauce.

Brown sauce all the way. I'm partial to Chop, with a dash of Worcestershire sauce for good measure.

BSRU

A Human Being
I'm glad someone brought this up before I had to go on a questionable rant about how the label should now be orange with some clogs on. And it should be called Senate Sauce.

Brown sauce all the way. I'm partial to Chop, with a dash of Worcestershire sauce for good measure.
It's not just the fact it is produced elsewhere, Heinz decided to change the recipe in order to meet a government requirement with regards to salt contentxx(.

Top Bottom