Brown top cream stripe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
If you want a brown top, buy a white one, ditch the mudguards and go riding in the countryside on a wet day ;)

Travs

The shop states its black colour but doesn't look overly convincing. That cyclingoutfit website is bloody amazing!

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
The shop states its black colour but doesn't look overly convincing. That cyclingoutfit website is bloody amazing!
It is !

I want that one

l_MORVEL050.jpg

and that one

l_MORVEL048.jpg

and

l_PINARE018.jpg

ooooo and this one

l_SOLOCA001.jpg

vickster

Legendary Member
Happy shopping...the first one is orange! Have a hunt, should be able to get long sleeved things reduced

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I know you are doubting it but I can actually see and I know the first one is orange , with a white stripe :okay: Nice though isn't it :becool:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I like the Lotus colours of the Pinarello top. Pity its not Lotus though tbh
I was just thinking how good that top looked. I didn't think of Lotus, though. Do they make a lot of bikes?

Anyway, after the OP I formed an image of a brown top with a cream stripe pretty much like the Pinarello one. I then spent a good while looking online for something similar without success. I used to have a mohair on-one dark green jersey with a white front band that I really liked but the moths got at it. I now want one in brown and cream, simple, and would gladly wear one. But the damn thing doesn't seem to exist. Yet.

Travs

I was just thinking how good that top looked. I didn't think of Lotus, though. Do they make a lot of bikes?

They made a smattering of TT bikes - a particular one that Chris Boardman famously rode but I think its now deemed too light for UCI rules or something - I can't remember.
But otherwise they're Lotus of cars, F1 fame. Very clever bunch of people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_108

Last edited:
Top Bottom