brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gazzaputt

Like to say Northwave Celsius boots are a god send.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
I was looking forward to the coldest day so far this coming winter season today, but last night I got to the bike shed and the back tyre, mended the night before, was as flat as a pancake. Pumped it up, go halfway to the station when the air was gone again and the inner tube snagged and broke in half. Dumped bike, got to station, only they are on strike! Eventually made it home and salvaged bike later. Such is life.

At least if you have to travel on a train in Aldi bib longs, they do not look like you have just left your ballet class without bothering to change.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
I was looking forward to the coldest day so far this coming winter season today, but last night I got to the bike shed and the back tyre, mended the night before, was as flat as a pancake. Pumped it up, go halfway to the station when the air was gone again and the inner tube snagged and broke in half. Dumped bike, got to station, only they are on strike! Eventually made it home and salvaged bike later. Such is life.

At least if you have to travel on a train in Aldi bib longs, they do not look like you have just left your ballet class without bothering to change.

Top Bottom