Bruce Forsyth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Mad Doug Biker said:
I seem to remember that they never did it because they seriously fell out with him over the scandal.

Don't know about now, but I think it's generally considered a no no, just like they have said that they will never get the likes of Tony Blair on.

Can you imagine what they'd do to Blair?

I seem to remember that by the time Angus left, the show was suffering a bit because of the jibes - probably better to let it lie.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Arch said:
Can you imagine what they'd do to Blair?

I seem to remember that by the time Angus left, the show was suffering a bit because of the jibes - probably better to let it lie.

Exactly, some things are just better left alone.

Noodley

Boris and Brucey and Blessed are excellent on that programme that I can't work out what the right abbreviation for is....total knobs who get the piss ripped out of them. Outside that programme they remain knobs.

Norm

I think my main problem with Forsyth is that he's alive. Nothing that couldn't be fixed by a few ounces of lead delivered at a high velocity.

potsy

Rambler
I'm not a fan either but I quite enjoyed him on HIGNFY tonight,Angus was quality though and it's never been as good without him.
Saw Boris on there years ago,didn't even know who he was and thought he must be a comedian/character couldn't possibly be real:ohmy:

Norm

slowmotion said:
Norm, if you are going by bike for the "hit", please do not tell the Court how you got the idea of carrying the weapon.

Thank-you in advance.
:hungry: Blimey, that was a while ago! Still... elephants never forget. :biggrin:

dodgy

I think he's great, even though it's obviously about "Have I got news for you" you're all to cool to actually type those words :biggrin:

Nice to see you,too see you nice.

darkstar

I don't find him very funny, but he's forged an extremely successful career, making lots of money and picking up a former miss world in the process. I give him a lot of respect for that! Those who don't are just jealous :biggrin:

Top Bottom