Brushing your teeth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Do have to you sniff it or can you just smoke it?

I was wondering if mainlining it would help with too-high levels of cholesterol.

( Reason #657 why I didn't become a doctor )

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Choke, thud...

laugh.gif

Bayerd

Über Member
I haven't cleaned my teeth since a child, and I don't think I bothered much then. I eat a lot of fruit, presumably that must keep them clean and healthy?

I doubt it, apparently the acid in fruit will help rot them.

You've probably got the kind of teeth that don't need cleaning much.

The last time I saw a dentist was when I was about 27. He said 'If you're going to have problems with your teeth, you'd have had them by now'. I'm 40 soon, rarely clean my teeth and don't have a problem. Money for old rope if you ask me (ymmv).......

I doubt it, apparently the acid in fruit will help rot them.

You've probably got the kind of teeth that don't need cleaning much.

The last time I saw a dentist was when I was about 27. He said 'If you're going to have problems with your teeth, you'd have had them by now'. I'm 40 soon, rarely clean my teeth and don't have a problem. Money for old rope if you ask me (ymmv).......

the only time my teeth have ever given me gip is immediately after a visit to the dentist

Norm

Hot water tanks should be brought up to at least 60C every so often, and that's supposed to kill off any nasties living in them... But I prefer cold water. Leaves your mouth feeling nice and fresh.
Has anyone on here ever done that? I'd guess it's only a handful, if any.

Those whoo brush with hot water, have a peak inside your hot water storage tank (where fitted, of course!) and then tell me you would want to drink that stuff. **shudders**

We have a pressurised hot water system, it's lovely, there's no storage tank and we get approximately a gazillion psi in the shower, but we still don't use hot water for brushing.

Top Bottom