BRVR - Goats League - Climb 1- Sugar Loaf

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Just to whet your appetites this week, is the short 7.7Km ride in Colorado, a mere 602m of ascent.

Sugarloaf - https://bigringvr.com/Ride.aspx?rideID=1081

Post your times here, and I'll arrange them in a league - ride closes on Sunday 25th March

The Spreadsheet for the league is here It's viewable only if we get a few more riders then I can add a few more people with edit permissions.

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire :rofl: ... I've just had mine changed to Aleman (CycleChat) Although In the real time leader board when the race is underway it shows as just AC ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Well that is no cakewalk!

00:33:38 for me, Gives people a target to aim for :rofl: ... Not a good idea to ride that as a recovery ride from last nights handicap chase :eek:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Aleman, nice 250w and 3.8w/k there. Not something I will touch.

Lee, have you tried your pro on BRVR? How do you find its accuracy compared to the NEO?

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Well that is no cakewalk!

00:33:38 for me, Gives people a target to aim for :rofl: ... Not a good idea to ride that as a recovery ride from last nights handicap chase :eek:
good time sir :eek:
gonna have a crack at it tomorrow about 4.30 ish , looking forward to it in an oddball sort of way !:crazy:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I also gave it a go: 28:46 https://bigringvr.com/activity.aspx?rideID=38551
Not as fast as my PB, but I'm 3 kg heavier at the moment. All muscle of course..
You joining us then @ibooij ?

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Welcome aboard Ilja, these short sharp climbs should suit you. Spreadsheet updated with results so far.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
nothing more to be added :B):surrender:
really like the way result is instantly on the board :thumbsup:
had different hrm on and forgot to pair it :rolleyes:
Bob - dont be afraid of the red bits , just get in rhythm with the click of the knee !

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
nothing more to be added :B):surrender:
really like the way result is instantly on the board :thumbsup:
had different hrm on and forgot to pair it :rolleyes:
Bob - dont be afraid of the red bits , just get in rhythm with the click of the knee !

When I look at the results yours say “Tony something “! So sounds like your time has been rejected :tongue:

4min slower than usual on Zwift kom last night does not bode well.

Top Bottom