BRVR - Goats League - Climb 1- Sugar Loaf

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
So the first weeks nearly up that means....

What's the next one!!???
Bring it on... ^_^:wacko::bicycle::boxing::hyper::crazy:
Agreed, I know it's only week one but it's given me a bit of a kick up the arse.

martin22

Yeah doing a climb you haven't picked yourself, in a league , trying to catch people faster than you does give you that arse kicking you sometimes need! (He says, currently training by sitting on the sofa drinking wine, just scoffed a curry and now tucking into some Ben and Jerrys. I can see my times getting worse!)

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Yeah doing a climb you haven't picked yourself, in a league , trying to catch people faster than you does give you that arse kicking you sometimes need! (He says, currently training by sitting on the sofa drinking wine, just scoffed a curry and now tucking into some Ben and Jerrys. I can see my times getting worse!)
Good for you, I'm having a few biscuits washed down with a can of lager, supper of champions!

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
@ibooij I know you have a choice in the drop down menu to select rides you've completed but are there any thoughts on putting your data from previously completed rides in the same section as where you can choose a pacer so that you can choose directly from there? It would just save having to scan through to find any previous rides you may have done, I know this is easy enough for you as you're usually at the top :whistle:

I've just downloaded bigringVR and will try to do the ride in the morning.Too late for it to count on the league but will give me an idea of how bad I am.
I had the free version before but now it seems much better.

I just stumbled on this thread. Did you post a link on the main bkool thread?

Last edited:

ibooij

Über Member
@ibooij I know you have a choice in the drop down menu to select rides you've completed but are there any thoughts on putting your data from previously completed rides in the same section as where you can choose a pacer so that you can choose directly from there? It would just save having to scan through to find any previous rides you may have done, I know this is easy enough for you as you're usually at the top :whistle:

That would make it a lot easier to ride against previous efforts. I'm often somewhere at the top or on the first "page" at least. Although that seems to be changing with faster people getting on board. Thanks for the suggestion, it makes perfect sense!

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
My bad. I didn’t realise we only had a week to do the rides.
Worst excuse of the month:laugh:
I don't thing that is a valid excuse, I am sure that no one will object if we leave the rides open, complete them as and when you want, post the results in the appropriate thread, when you have completed them :rofl:

Of course if you skip the ride the usual 'Penalty' of the time of the slowest rider plus 10% applies!!

Updates are in for all the riders to have completed a time so far. :okay::okay:

This week, the ride will be ....... Magnolia! (It would be silly to pass on it while we are in the area :rofl: Post your times for the Magnolia Climb in the new thread here

Last edited:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I don't thing that is a valid excuse, I am sure that no one will object if we leave the rides open, complete them as and when you want, post the results in the appropriate thread, when you have completed them :rofl:

Of course if you skip the ride the usual 'Penalty' of the time of the slowest rider plus 10% applies!!
Should that not be 20% for late completion :whistle:
Updates are in for all the riders to have completed a time so far. :okay::okay:

This week, the ride will be ....... Magnolia! (It would be silly to pass on it while we are in the area :rofl: Post your times for the Magnolia Climb in the new thread here
Ah Magnolia the worlds favourite colour. Although not so much climb :bicycle::boxing::blink::bicycle:

bobinski

Legendary Member
:reading:

I was a little worse for wear when I posted after an afternoon of wine and food and a pretty foolish decision to ride the zsun social. Not a race but 206w average for a social pretty close to 3w. I thought I might puke a few times. Was on sweeping duties and fell a minute behind main group while trying to help others back on. Making up that minute on the climb up to and into the jungle was not nice.

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
i sense Bobs Bumper Book Vol 3 is in print :biggrin:

getting them all in quick before that whipper snapper Tommy nicks 'em:okay:

On a very positive note-NO pain or discomfort in my knee yesterday. before, during or after ride. Very confusing. Knee hurt when i lay down in bed on my back which may suggest a particular physiological issue separate tobthe miniscus. That reassures me its resolvable in some way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom