BRVR - Goats League - Climb 1- Sugar Loaf

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Does
getting them all in quick before that whipper snapper Tommy nicks 'em:okay:

On a very positive note-NO pain or discomfort in my knee yesterday. before, during or after ride. Very confusing. Knee hurt when i lay down in bed on my back which may suggest some physiological issue. That reassures me its resolvable in some way.
Does that mean you are potty ? :wacko:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Does

Does that mean you are potty ? :wacko:

:whistle:

Possibly...

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I just stumbled on this thread. Did you post a link on the main bkool thread?
No but it was in the BRVR Thread :biggrin:

Don't worry about the weekly time limit for a ride, we have sort of decided to keep them open, we just pick a new climb each week, it's up to you when you complete them. ... I suppose some sort of time limit should be imposed ... No participation for 6 weeks, and it's goodbye from us?? :gun::gun:

No but it was in the BRVR Thread :biggrin:

Don't worry about the weekly time limit for a ride, we have sort of decided to keep them open, we just pick a new climb each week, it's up to you when you complete them. ... I suppose some sort of time limit should be imposed ... No participation for 6 weeks, and it's goodbye from us?? :gun::gun:
Great. Sugarloaf 51.52.
Thanks for setting this up. I really needed motivation do so some climbs.

Last edited:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
You want me to use that time from November then?? :evil:
My time is up....... on the Magnolia thread :B)

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
@Aleman 33:57 for me (Dave Wade). Well down on my PB but a lot better than I expected.

@Breedon I used your time as a pacer, might have finished 26 seconds in front but that does not do you justice. If you could watch a replay you'd have thought we were on a tandem arguing over who was steering, literally matching watt for watt. It was only because I had the advantage of seeing where you were that I managed to sneak ahead on the last 1/2km.

Now for Magnolia and James Canyon (but not today)

Regards

Dave

Breedon

Legendary Member
@Aleman 33:57 for me (Dave Wade). Well down on my PB but a lot better than I expected.

@Breedon I used your time as a pacer, might have finished 26 seconds in front but that does not do you justice. If you could watch a replay you'd have thought we were on a tandem arguing over who was steering, literally matching watt for watt. It was only because I had the advantage of seeing where you were that I managed to sneak ahead on the last 1/2km.

Now for Magnolia and James Canyon (but not today)

Regards

Dave
Wow looks like this league is going to be a tough one between me and you, and sprint finishing is going to be a game changer IF we have enough left in the tank for the last mile or so :blink:.

Nice win though :okay:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Wow looks like this league is going to be a tough one between me and you, and sprint finishing is going to be a game changer IF we have enough left in the tank for the last mile or so :blink:.

Nice win though :okay:
Yes but only because I had the advantage of seeing your ride, next one might not go my way. Won't be doing Magnolia because when I checked I'd set my time after Aleman set the challenge, so my next one will be James Canyon which I'll try again tomorrow (will try to better my previous attempt of 42:59 which I set a few days before the challenge opened) Now from what I gather I can see all the times I set on the leader board but only my fastest time is visible to others. After that we're at the mercy of @Aleman for the next round.

Regards

Dave

Top Bottom