BRVR - Goats League - Climb 2 - Magnolia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Just to whet your appetites this week, is the short 7.31Km ride in Colorado, The Number of the Beast of an ascent. :biggrin:

Magnolia - https://bigringvr.com/Ride.aspx?rideID=1082

Post your times for Magnolia on this thread, the spreadsheet for the league is here It's viewable only if we get a few more riders then I can add a few more people with edit permissions.

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire :rofl:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Thanks @Aleman , could I suggest you might want to chuck a link to this thread in the first one? :smile:

martin22

Ibooij,

Can we have an option to completely hide the climb profile? For climbs like this when you just want to try and forget about all that red and purple stuff, I mean if you cant see it it can't be that bad right :hyper::crazy:

Maybe I'll do this one with my tv in black and white...

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Ibooij,

Can we have an option to completely hide the climb profile? For climbs like this when you just want to try and forget about all that red and purple stuff, I mean if you cant see it it can't be that bad right :hyper::crazy:

Maybe I'll do this one with my tv in black and white...
I think you can already do that, remove the elavation profile and just leave the numbers. Here's my post from the other thread;
Here's some hot keys in anyone is interested;

F - Enter/exit full screen mode
S - Take screenshot
V - Cycles profile and metrics panel display
P - Cycles profile full/zoomed in/split
ESC - End/pause ride

Space key does your laps if you're feeling adventurous.
:okay:

martin22

Ah i didnt know about the V key, i was just using P.

martin22

bit off topic but just curious, whats the steepest ride on BRVR? As in maximum gradient bit for a noticeable lenght of time

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
bit off topic but just curious, whats the steepest ride on BRVR? As in maximum gradient bit for a noticeable lenght of time
Magnolia has sections that are 15% and more. I think I have done some that are 18 or 19%. Although I can't remember where or how long they were. For me they don't get any worse, resistance wise, on the Pro after about 7%, the software just slows me down. 1.3mph was the lowest I think.

That may change with the kickr :bicycle:

Top Bottom