BRVR - Goats League - Climb 2 - Magnolia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
This climb has now closed, and rides done after 23:59 on 22nd April 2018 will no longer count towards the league. If you wish to take part in the league please do, but you will be carrying the time of the slowest rider plus 10% for this ride

SmP-62

This climb has now closed, and rides done after 23:59 on 22nd April 2018 will no longer count towards the league. If you wish to take part in the league please do, but you will be carrying the time of the slowest rider plus 10% for this ride
Really? I didn't know about the challenge at that time. I finished this ride on 13.3.2018 with 29:36, few days to early. Now I lost the motivation ... :smile:

SmP-62

Don't know jet ... last year I was there and rode all that climbs in the challenge (+some more +Andorra +Mont Ventoux on the way home ... superb sunny weather with 107km/h wind and gusts 127km/h ... hard to explain how it really was). In july I plan to go to US and climb the highest roads there, so my BRVR focus is there ... Pikes Peak, Mt. Evans, Trail Ridge, Independence Pass etc ... totaly different climbs as in Pyrenees, longer, not steep, but on much much higher altitude.

BRVR_User

32:14 please

Top Bottom