BRVR - Goats League - Climb 2 - Magnolia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Great Improvement there, even if you have been visited by the BKool fairy.

League spreadsheet all updated with times so far

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Great Improvement there, even if you have been visited by the BKool fairy.

League spreadsheet all updated with times so far
Heart rate was the same, but cadence was down and power was about 70 odd watts better. It sort of spoils it because you get a result you don't really deserve :cursing:. Power on the vectors was 190 watts or so for the same :huh:, more like what I can do and about the previous runs level :cry:.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Heart rate was the same, but cadence was down and power was about 70 odd watts better. It sort of spoils it because you get a result you don't really deserve :cursing:. Power on the vectors was 190 watts or so for the same :huh:, more like what I can do and about the previous runs level :cry:.
does it let you pair the pm to sort of over ride the pro ? forgive me as i am not techy at all but i am sure that when i used the pro in zwift i could pair the power hub so it over rode pro - still a bloody good work out though aint it

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
does it let you pair the pm to sort of over ride the pro ? forgive me as i am not techy at all but i am sure that when i used the pro in zwift i could pair the power hub so it over rode pro - still a bloody good work out though aint it
I believe it used to, but for some reason BKool removed the facility to record watts from a PM and use the trainer to set the resistance some time ago :sad:

bobinski

Legendary Member
TB have you tried turning the pro on then off and back on again once within BRVR? That might help as it does in Zwift.
Otherwise, get on the Kickr.

ibooij

Über Member

In BRVR, you can pair both the trainer and a PM. The PM will then be used for the power values, while the trainer will be controlled as normal. My own Elite Real Turbo Muin is very inaccurate, especially at higher wattage, so I use a Power2Max power meter for the power values.

theboxers

I have tried it, I think, and you get the power meter readings used instead of the trainer readings (but that may have been with the classic ICR).
TB have you tried turning the pro on then off and back on again once within BRVR? That might help as it does in Zwift.
Otherwise, get on the Kickr.
I have tried the power off, wait 10 seconds, power on and it made no difference :sad:.
I will be cutting over to the kickr on Tuesday once I finish the LEJoG league rides :unsure:

theboxers

Top Bottom