BRVR - Goats League - Climb 9 - Passo Di Costalunga, Italy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
A special treat for the sprinters among us, this weeks climb, in honor of the Giro d'Italia, is the Passo Di Costalunga from Vigo di Fassa in Italy. A short 9.72m with only 329m of climbing

passodicostalunga.profile.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire

martin22

Lucky he chose that side not the Balzano one!

Are we staying in Italy for a while? There's a few rides I fancy but don't want to be doing them only to find out its 'next week's ride! Although I suppose if you told me the master plan you'd have to kill me straight after ^_^

SmP-62

It's really hard to keep the power up after the climb flattens out.

This ride remember me on a movie title ... The Good, the Bad and the Ugly ... The Climb, the Flat and the Descent

I just don't like that type of ride ... was quite good on climb, had the best time there, but can't find motivation to ride with same power on flat and specialy on descent ... 21:52

berty bassett

Legendary Member
BTW, was it just me that nearly hit the brakes to avoid going into the back of the car turning left on the downhill section? :laugh::blush:
i was concentrating on trying to keep in front of chris epo - at the start of the down hill i was down to 8 second lead and he was gaining at a rapid rate - so glad the line came with just a second to spare - if it was live i am sure he would have found a bit more - but it wasnt - so ha !

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
i was concentrating on trying to keep in front of chris epo - at the start of the down hill i was down to 8 second lead and he was gaining at a rapid rate - so glad the line came with just a second to spare - if it was live i am sure he would have found a bit more - but it wasnt - so ha !
I was head down gasping, trying to keep my wattage up to some sort of reasonable level, looked back up and had this car stopped in front just starting it's left hand turn, it was a real "shoot!!!!!" moment for a split second until I remembered I was sat in the shed :shy:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
BTW, was it just me that nearly hit the brakes to avoid going into the back of the car turning left on the downhill section? :laugh::blush:

I was head down gasping, trying to keep my wattage up to some sort of reasonable level, looked back up and had this car stopped in front just starting it's left hand turn, it was a real "shoot!!!!!" moment for a split second until I remembered I was sat in the shed :shy:
Almost 'Total Immersion Video' :eek:

What will it be like with 3D goggles on :blink:

Top Bottom