BS claims from major makes and suppliers.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cycleops

Cycleops

Legendary Member
The thing is, as you say, we just don't know @gbb and that's what the makers of these spurious claims play on. What's more annoying is that they take customers for mugs.

Reactions: gbb

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The thing is, as you say, we just don't know @gbb and that's what the makers of these spurious claims play on. What's more annoying is that they take customers for mugs.

Well, I've yet to puncture mine, so maybe some truth ?

gbb

Legendary Member

Hence the last line in the post...
It's all Bull of course, all advertising is, you just need to be able to see past it .
Advertising , and the associated Bull will always be there because there are enough people out there ready to cling on to something, anything. Be happy you're not one of them :okay:
Personally, I find and believe places like this (cyclechat) are where the real valuable information is, real user experience. You won't find concensus, but at least it's real experiences. That's what drove my desire to buy Marathons for my ebike, and tbf, they've been brilliant. Not puncture proof, I've had them, but very very few in maybe 4000 miles.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
This claim on some Jeyes branded alcohol hand sanitizer isn't BS*, but I suspect the marketing people might have phoned this one in.

*it is 9.6 times bigger.
IMG_20230809_092231732.jpg

IMG_20230809_092237896.jpg

Top Bottom