Bu**er it was wet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wobbly John

Veteran
mickle said:
I hope Wobbly John can turn that pile of scrap we awarded him into something resembling an actual trophy for next year. (fashioned from a toilet brush perhaps?)

I finished the trophy today - made from the bits that broke on the other contestant's bikes, this was the pile of scrap I was awarded:

Trophyjunk.jpg

This is what I've turned it into: :angry:

Trophyfull.jpg

It's all made from scrap that we had lying around the workshop. The upholstry fabric was in the rags box, the timber was an end-of-plank-offcut. the brass was a fingerplate from a door.

trophyplaque.jpg

WJ that is grate good job

hubgearfreak

Über Member
Night Train said:
I'd be proud to win that.

seeing as you can build your own static furniture, landrovers and recumbents, then some pedal powered furniture should easily be within the talents of a chap like you:biggrin: i for one would welcome the competition^_^

Wobbly John said:
I finished the trophy today - made from the bits that broke on the other contestant's bikes, this was the pile of scrap I was awarded:

Trophyjunk.jpg

This is what I've turned it into: :smile:

Trophyfull.jpg

It's all made from scrap that we had lying around the workshop. The upholstry fabric was in the rags box, the timber was an end-of-plank-offcut. the brass was a fingerplate from a door.

trophyplaque.jpg

That trophy is blimmin wicked Wobbly John!

It'll look nice in my workshop:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:;)

Top Bottom