Bu**er it was wet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wobbly John

Veteran
hubgearfreak said:
excellent - have you got the full version, the full four laps?:evil::o):angry::blush::wacko::angry:

In the video

Lap1 ends 1:01
Lap2 ends 1:27
lap3 ends 1:52
lap4 ends 2:19

Overtakes: pass both sofas on lap1 corner 3 to take lead. Lap COC sofa on lap 3 corner 1

Problem?

I'm the first to admit that I won by default - the pedal powered bog was the fastest bike, and won on the Sunday.

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Wobbly John said:
In the video

I'm the first to admit that I won by default - the pedal powered bog was the fastest bike, and won on the Sunday.

You won fair and square!

First rule or racing - 'To finish first, first you must finish'

You built a bike, raced it and finished first.

Hence, you are the champ.

Wobbly John said:
In the video

Lap1 ends 1:01
Lap2 ends 1:27
lap3 ends 1:52
lap4 ends 2:19

Overtakes: pass both sofas on lap1 corner 3 to take lead. Lap COC sofa on lap 3 corner 1

Problem?

Bog Chopper was disqualified by the scrutineers committee (me) on health and safety grounds (after it fell over and smashed its pan on Sunday) and in the interests of public decency. Although it may be seen by some as controversial, the committee stands by its decision. We have an obligation to preserve and uphold the Rules and Regulations of the International Pedal Powered Furniture Racing World Championships. For more information on the rules pertaining to Pedal Powered Furniture (bathroom subsection ) please refer in the first instance to the British water regulations.

hubgearfreak

Über Member
Wobbly John said:

none at all john:biggrin:, i posted that at 1 am thurs morning...replies at that time of week should be taken with a substantial dose of salt, as they are inspired by a substantial dose of beers.:tongue:

longers

Legendary Member
Here's my photos of the weekend. Not enough of them I'm afraid :biggrin:.
Good memories though :biggrin:.

On the way there (into a headwind all the way):-

2eex2lg.jpg

John on the first day of racing:-

magpp0.jpg

Mid race fettling:-

2nkue7k.jpg

The thick of the action:-

207xt8z.jpg

The Doctor on four wheels:-

29yf3hh.jpg

Hello to Mrs Spandex :biggrin:.