Bu**er it was wet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We are still unpacking and getting the workshop up and running as we have 2 shows this weekend and 79bikes going out on loan in london on monday. HGF if you need to use our workshop or need any more bits just let me know. It was grate seeing you all there and thanks to longers and joe 24 for helping out with the KMX track.

P.s. Longers my wife says hi

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
spandex said:
We are still unpacking and getting the workshop up and running as we have 2 shows this weekend and 79bikes going out on loan in london on monday. HGF if you need to use our workshop or need any more bits just let me know. It was grate seeing you all there and thanks to longers and joe 24 for helping out with the KMX track.

P.s. Longers my wife says hi

Are you Arch or Mickle going to be in London on Monday and where abouts are the bikes heading?

Sounds like Nottingham was a roaring triumph, shame I had to miss it.

bonj2

Wobbly john are you a 'crusty'?
You look like the sort who owns a mangy black labrador on a string, a collection of trance CDs, an old bus that you've converted to be habitable, and various tattoos and piercings.

Milo

Guru
Bonj go away.

Wobbly John

Veteran
bonj said:
Wobbly john are you a 'crusty'?
You look like the sort who owns a mangy black labrador on a string, a collection of trance CDs, an old bus that you've converted to be habitable, and various tattoos and piercings.

You can tell all that from just the bikes that I ride? :angry::ohmy::ohmy:

:angry:

Top Bottom