Bunny’s dream interpretation thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I get a lot of dreams where a pipe is leaking or a sink overflowing.

All my plumbing dreams are nightmares.

Then I wake up........... and plumbing reality is even worse.

DogmaStu

Last night I dreamt I was in a small plane that crashed somewhere icy. I fell into a crevice and was rescued by the AI of a space ship. It was ancient and had been studying humans from the depths where it had itself crashed many eons ago.

I helped fix it and it became my ship and we went to the Middle East where we sorted out the Israeli-Palestinian conflict by telling them to both belt up or we'd sort them out good and proper like. Which they did, because...space ship with shields and lasers etc.

This was repeated in Ukraine and while trying to design my super-hero suit I was rudely awoken by "love you darling, don't forget to feed Loki (dog)"

Hmmmm.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Last night I dreamt I was in a small plane that crashed somewhere icy. I fell into a crevice and was rescued by the AI of a space ship. It was ancient and had been studying humans from the depths where it had itself crashed many eons ago.

I helped fix it and it became my ship and we went to the Middle East where we sorted out the Israeli-Palestinian conflict by telling them to both belt up or we'd sort them out good and proper like. Which they did, because...space ship with shields and lasers etc.

This was repeated in Ukraine and while trying to design my super-hero suit I was rudely awoken by "love you darling, don't forget to feed Loki (dog)"

Hmmmm.

This may sound an odd question but do you run a pub in Nantwich ?

By way of explanation, if "yes" then I've met your dog, and it is a dog's name I've never heard before

Last edited:

DogmaStu

This may sound an odd question but do you run a pub in Nantwich ?

By way of explanation, if "yes" then I've met your dog, and it is a dog's name I've heard before

Nope.

Girlfriends dog, a small poodle. Appropriately named too. :laugh:

All uphill

Still rolling along
Many of my dreams are about a job I left 25 years ago. Actually it would be more accurate to say the job left me.

Usually I am holding our baby daughter, and trying to get to the office in London.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Can you help with my dreams about Rosamund Pike smeared in Marmite and serving me a pint of Guinness on a silver tray?

This should cure you

James-Blunt-800105.jpg

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Nope.

Girlfriends dog, a small poodle. Appropriately named too. :laugh:

The Loki in Nantwich was a large mastiff/rotweiller/alsation mix that looked like a scary fighting dog, though was really lovely and friendly. It would have been a big coincidence yet I'd never met a dog named Loki before

Top Bottom