Bunny’s dream interpretation thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I had a dream where I ate a huge marshmallow. When I woke up the pillow was gone :mrpig:

Tommy Cooper! Classic

Chris S

Legendary Member
Last night I dreamt that Mia Farrow had come to Britain and I was having a holiday romance with her.
I had to Google her name when I woke up, I hardly knew who she was.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Last night I dreamt that Mia Farrow had come to Britain and I was having a holiday romance with her.
I had to Google her name when I woke up, I hardly knew who she was.
Missed your chance; she lived in Surrey in the 1970s when married to André Previn.
Doesn't sound like you were involved in their break up!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I dreamt that I was a member of the crew of Apollo 26 and, on landing on the moon, discovering a Bunny.
Interpret that one MB

Drago

Legendary Member
I dreamed I worked at the BBC and the whole leftie image was really just a front for a closet neo Nazi legion. I was soon promoted to Sturmbanfuhrer and put in charge of local radio. I then woke up to find I was wearing lederhosen with L plates attached and clutching a riding crop.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I dreamed I worked at the BBC and the whole leftie image was really just a front for a closet neo Nazi legion. I was soon promoted to Sturmbanfuhrer and put in charge of local radio. I then woke up to find I was wearing lederhosen with L plates attached and clutching a riding crop.

The thread was about dreams. Fantasies aren't quite the same thing

Top Bottom