Bus RLJ... and a classic reason

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Evil Rock DJ

User3143 said:
;) Can't believe this idiot of a bus driver and what he is saying. In the words of James May ''Cock''

If he by any chance is reading this learn to anticipate lights and drive defensively.

James May was a bus driver at one time...

The Evil Rock DJ

Down here we've got this:

http://www.operationcrackdown.org/

Perhaps something similar exists up in Scotland or wherever?

classic33

Leg End Member
Given that they say that the bus had CCTV fitted. Have you given any consideration towards asking for a copy for the period in question.

Cameras mounted over the driver. But they are also fitted with forward & rearward facing cameras. IF footage from all cameras is not available then I'd say someone has something to hide.

classic33

Leg End Member
Origamist said:

If they keep fobbing you off write to the guy at the top of the pile. Send it recorded delivery.

Sir Richard Broadbent KCB D.O.B. 22/04/1953
Chairman
Arriva plc
Admiral Way
Doxford International Business Park
Sunderland
SR3 3XP

Mention that if you do not get a satisfactory reply, you will be contacting the Bus Appeals Body: http://www.busappealsbody.co.uk/index.html

You could also try the following address;
17 Cross Street, London. N1 2BH

Tharg2007

Veteran
ok after some thought on this im going to fire off an email to several people with the intention of embarrassing ariva and forcing a change in the way they think (hopefully)

Im compiling a list of emails to send to, so far I have:
Enquiries@vosa.gov.uk
enquiries@bususers.org
I specifically need an email address for Beverley Bell the north west traffic commissioner. Also any other email address that is suitable.
I will copy Ariva customer services and also an ariva directors email if anyone has one? cheers.

classic33

Leg End Member
Tharg2007 said:
ok after some thought on this im going to fire off an email to several people with the intention of embarrassing ariva and forcing a change in the way they think (hopefully)

Im compiling a list of emails to send to, so far I have:
Enquiries@vosa.gov.uk
enquiries@bususers.org
I specifically need an email address for Beverley Bell the north west traffic commissioner. Also any other email address that is suitable.
I will copy Ariva customer services and also an ariva directors email if anyone has one? cheers.

Not an e-mail address but a number. You may already have it.

Tel: 0870 606 0440

Svendo

Guru
Tharg2007:

You might be able to get the bus CCTV footage from Arriva with a simple Data Protection request, for a small 'subject access fee'. Then you can judge for yourself what it shows.

Or you could just roast them all with a Rigellian Hotshot :biggrin:

Splundig Vur Thrigg!

Top Bottom