Bus stops / shelter's and your bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hiyo

I like this forum a lot.
I often take a picture of my bicycle in front of a bus stop.

Here are some of my favorites.

BE8E3069-3D1A-4992-BE77-3BFB124B0DA0.jpeg

At Halfway Bidge, A272, near Midhurst.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Shelter in Bungay town centre
Bungay shelter.jpg

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
don't undersell it mr biggs, it's a shelter

(am I the only one concerned by the "stop" component of this thread? - I worry that the OCD community will never be able to cycle anywhere without constant stops)

No. Mrs @BoldonLad has banned me from stopping to take photographs of village signs, churches, gates, bus shelters, bridges, etc.

I will try to sneak a few in, when she is in a good mood, or, not watching ;)

No. Mrs @BoldonLad has banned me from stopping to take photographs of village signs, churches, gates, bus shelters, bridges, etc.

I will try to sneak a few in, when she is in a good mood, or, not watching ;)
surely she will allow you churches on the grounds of history, culture, art, architecture, stopping awhile for a snack and to contemplate how lucky you are to be riding together, getting out of the rain?

(I must admit to also worrying a tad about the "wall" gallery unless a particularly notable construction or in front of a particularly great view)

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
surely she will allow you churches on the grounds of history, culture, art, architecture, stopping awhile for a snack and to contemplate how lucky you are to be riding together, getting out of the rain?

(I must admit to also worrying a tad about the "wall" gallery unless a particularly notable construction or in front of a particularly great view)

I do find that a regular feed of "what a lucky man I am to have met you" works very well ;)

Top Bottom