Busch and Mueller Customer Service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldstrath

Über Member
An 'I am impressed' story.

About 3 weeks ago I broke my BM light (an Ixon IQ Premium) - didn't check it was properly seated on the mounting, went over a cattle grid on a downhill section, smashed the lens and disturbed the electronics. I wrote to BM inquiring, without much hope, about repair services, and was offered instead a replacement, for not much more than the cost of shipping and handling. It arrived yesterday.

Now, I know the theory of why you'd do this as a company, but I'm still impressed when people actually do it, so kudos to BM.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
An 'I am impressed' story.

About 3 weeks ago I broke my BM light (an Ixon IQ Premium) - didn't check it was properly seated on the mounting, went over a cattle grid on a downhill section, smashed the lens and disturbed the electronics. I wrote to BM inquiring, without much hope, about repair services, and was offered instead a replacement, for not much more than the cost of shipping and handling. It arrived yesterday.

Now, I know the theory of why you'd do this as a company, but I'm still impressed when people actually do it, so kudos to BM.

That's reassuring to hear, I use B&M lights too.

GC

Top Bottom