busy day today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
i am office based and today and the next day we are a team of 6 compared to the normal 15 so could be busycouple of days , company have already asked us to only take half hour lunch to help cover the phones etc etc ...

02GF74

Über Member
Is it a management test to see if you can cope, in whcih case the other 9 are surplus to requirements.

PS what is your number so we can phone and make you extra busy :laugh:

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
We're having a bit of a perfect storm week here this week, August is when factories shut production down for a couple of weeks and our fellas run in like helpful elves and run upgrades, services and whatnot. We're coping just fine, it's just a bit more intense than usual.

God what a dull post; I'll jazz it up a bit and try again:

There's a storm in the factory today; August is always the time of year that we try and shut the divine-portal down for a couple of weeks while our fellas run around the factory rounding up elves and Garnathian war-dwarves. We're coping just fine, there's just more incense in the air that usual.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Go on then...

Today started like any other, I wearily dismounted my steed and stroked it with gentle remorse given the suffering this saddled beast had suffered under my ape-like buttocks on this mornings ride through the boulder fields. After wheeling my transport to its usual spot just behind the orgasmo-portal I popped into the recaffinator for a quick hit - since rectal-coffee was made illegal in this realm myself and my fellow crudschlumphers have taken to using the recaffinator to shoot the drug directly into our eyeballs, anything else would be uncouth, I guess.

The largest kersephner machine on the factory floor was proving unweildy this morning, and as usual the fixit sprites were blaming the operator. The elfen like podantriasist that runs it from 'within' was in a stinking bad mood having trapped his bellend in his spokes on the way into work this morning. I was just behind him on my own steed as he rounded the corner just before the factory, running through the gravel-field with his bike dragging on the floor behind him, his gennies trapped betwixt the front wheel and forks of his tetro-carbon mill bike. It just goes to show, you can train a podantriasist to pedal a pushbike, but you can't get them to wear any damned underwear.

Shall I go on?

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
There seemed to be more bodies than is usual for a Wednesday. I'd just found an almost complete one when the klaxon went off again- the third time this week. Behind me, Egor hid a grin behind his fur-clad fist. "Master needs another", he chuckled...

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Sat at home today ...
Eldest child has been taken by SWMBO to birmingham childrens hospital because of his kidney cysts that mean he has 40% kidney function and is causing other health problems.

I am home looking after the 7 month old who is currently strapped into the bouncer, so i will trade your busy for stinky nappies
lens4038952_1239831244stinky.gif

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I can do Mills and Boon in a few short steps:
  1. Woman is not looking for love, has been hurt in the past, swears off men
  2. Man enters above woman's life, he is either mean to her or an ex lover from a relationship that ended badly
  3. Woman is infuriated by everything said man does
  4. Man ignores woman
  5. Woman either catches herself smiling when looking at man, or remembers happier times with him
  6. Something dramatic happens to woman and man is 'there for her' in some way
  7. Woman feels cross for letting herself open up to man
  8. Man ignores woman
  9. Woman ignores man
  10. Something semi-dramatic brings man and woman together in some way and they nearly kiss / embrace / rutt
  11. Woman gets cross with herself for falling for man
  12. Man ignores woman
  13. Woman sees man with another woman and is angry / distraught / randy
  14. Man ignores woman
  15. Woman confronts man over other woman
  16. Man gets indignant
  17. Woman decides it is all over
  18. Man either catches himself smiling when looking at woman, or remembers happier times with her
  19. Man seeks out woman and asks forgiveness for ignoring her, explains other woman
  20. Woman gets indignant
  21. Man gets indignant
  22. Freak occurrence forces man and woman together
  23. Rutting
  24. Happy ending, possibly with more rutting.

Top Bottom