Buying a GPS bike computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Wahoo, there is no going back to the Garmin, have been using the Wahoo for a couple of weeks now, the initial faffing around was a bit of a bind, but when you get to grips with the the way you load your routes it'a a doddle. Loving the Wahoo Elemnt.

You techi devils must have deep and well lined pockets, there are quite a few of us on here who don't spend that much of our hard earned (or in my case State Pension) on a blessed bike!

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
As much as I dissed my Garmin Edge Touring for all the constant software issues and bugs, I have got to say they (thankfully) have a loyal following. Had this not been the case, I wouldn’t have got such a good sale price for it when I sold it.

This was also the case when I sold my ancient, yellow, Garmin Etrex. I don’t t understand it, but there you are.

I do look after my kit and I keep all the original packaging in mint condition for when I come to selling stuff on to fund the next new kid on the block. That kid in this 5 minutes is my Wahoo Elemnt which, like others profess, has been an awakening in GPS navigation.

Another option is the Mio Cyclo series, I have the 505, but they have newer 405 and 605 series units. Navigation is frankly superb, with decent built in maps, and the interface is really easy to use.

Your wasting your time. I've recommended my Mio Cyclo 315 several times on here as it is absolutely superb. No one has every taken any notice.

If it isn't a Bolt or Garmin people don't seem to want it.

Their loss.

Graham

Top Bottom