buying mp3s off the internet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milo

Guru
Something hip bonj?

col

Legendary Member
I used limewire for loing enough,and got 100's of songs on my hard drive,then burned to disk for the car,never had a problem,but took all the precautions i could,mini scan on tracks,not opening possible dodgy ones.Also active scans on downloads too.

Abitrary

longers said:
I was thinking Tori Amos. Don't know why :wacko:.

Don't reckon bonj goes for the neurotic female stuff. I reckon its some sort of genre ending in ....core. Like trashcore, or bonjcore?

Evilcat

bonj said:
If it's illegal for them to do what they're doing then that's their issue not mine. I'm not uploading the track, as I would be when i use p2p, so by using mp3fiesta i'm not breaking any copyright law, even if they are.
I take it you'd buy a pirated DVD in the pub/market/car-boot-sale then? From an ethical perspective it's the same. I'm not making a value judgment, just pointing out the moral equivalence.

EC

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Evilcat said:
I take it you'd buy a pirated DVD in the pub/market/car-boot-sale then? From an ethical perspective it's the same. I'm not making a value judgment, just pointing out the moral equivalence.

EC

no, because buying a pirate dvd off a dodgy geezer in a pub is (a) illegal, and (:wacko: carries a reasonable chance of not being what it claims to be, i.e. low quality or even nothing on it.

And I don't think you've got any evidence that money to this site doesn't go to royalties, or even that it's ukranian - you're just reciting rumours you're heard off somebody.

Abitrary

What's your new avatar bonj? it looks like a jellyfish or a closeup of a 'cell'.

Top Bottom