Bye Bye Rooney Bye Bye

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well thats such a shame that were likely to loose such a talented british player from the premier league!!!!! NOT...

http://news.bbc.co.u...utd/9101905.stm

Wayne Rooney 'will not sign new Manchester United deal'

Manchester United have been informed that Wayne Rooney will not sign a new contract with the club, according to reports from the Press Association. The 24-year-old striker's current deal runs out in the summer of 2012 and it is understood negotiations over a new contract have broken down.

There has been speculation that Rooney will be sold in the January transfer window, with Real Madrid interested.

Wayne Rooney 'will not sign new Manchester United deal'

Ferguson named Rooney as a substitute against West Brom

Bad Company

Very Old Person
Having already lost Ronald and Tevez this does not bode well for Manchester United.

How sad!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
My team, Barnet could do with him. I'm sure they could pay him £30 a week and all the chips he could eat from the local chippy.:hello:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
My team, Barnet could do with him. I'm sure they could pay him £30 a week and all the chips he could eat from the local chippy.:hello:

Chips??? He eats bananas, matey!! ;)

Anyway, I dont much like footie, but he's a daft little prat if ever I saw one. However I did agree with him and his outburst at the world cup. And isnt this a repeat of the Beckam saga?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
It's always sad to see a great natural talent implode. Five years to turn a boy who loves football into a man wondering what the hell happened to his first touch...

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I didn't ever think that Rooney would last. Never mind his behaviour, his body shape is against him.

No big club is going to pay squillions for a player who is out of sorts and doesn't take care with his personal life. Here's my prediction. He'll see out his contract with Manchester United and then move back to Everton on a free - and retire two years later.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I didn't ever think that Rooney would last. Never mind his behaviour, his body shape is against him.

No big club is going to pay squillions for a player who is out of sorts and doesn't take care with his personal life. Here's my prediction. He'll see out his contract with Manchester United and then move back to Everton on a free - and retire two years later.

Don't think he will. If he has fallen out with The Old Red Nose he'll be shipped out. The same as Stam, Keane, Beckham and Nistelroy where. Cross Red Nose at your peril. He rules the roost.

Personally, I have always thought he was/is overrated. He can play football no doubt but was never going to be world class. There will be a few clubs who will throw their hat in the ring if he becomes available.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Rooney hasn't been right since that German stamped on his ankle in the Champions League. I doubt being forced back to play before he was ready, or playing in the World Cup has helped him recover neither. I wonder when he is going to recover his form.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Don't think he will. If he has fallen out with The Old Red Nose he'll be shipped out. The same as Stam, Keane, Beckham and Nistelroy where. Cross Red Nose at your peril. He rules the roost.

Personally, I have always thought he was/is overrated. He can play football no doubt but was never going to be world class. There will be a few clubs who will throw their hat in the ring if he becomes available.

Chelsea for instance?

Top Bottom